Tuesday 9 June 2015

Loving You

Loving you is a guilty pleasure. Loving you is like a shout in the void. Even though I know it shouldn't be. But I can't hold back. Loving you gives me immense strength. Cos loving you is like shouting your name out loud at a echo point and finding your arms around me in the same way the voice coming back. I am doing this and I plan to continue to no ends. Loving you is like taking a leap of faith even when your back is turned cause I know you will always catch me. Loving you is like a flowing waterfall. Its like a race. But there's nothing to lose. Loving you is like breathing under a sky full of stars. Loving you is like walking on fresh grass with dewdrops. Loving you is like the shine in your eyes. The freckles on your smile. The chubbiness of your cheek. The  softness of your hair. Loving you is feeling like sun of your galaxy. Loving you is simply complicated. Loving you is just loving you.💟

- - - - Laxmi Krishnan

No comments:

Post a Comment